Enjoy the soon first days of summer with this lemonade inspired by the character “Earl of Lemongrab” from one of my favorite cartoons: Adventure Time! With Sprite, lime juice and lime ice cream for ingredients, this original lemonade will refresh you on these hot days. I really like its surprising taste, at once sweet and sour, and its pastel color. Check out how to make it:
Ingredients for 1 person
- 25 cl Sprite or sparkling water
- 1 scoop of lime or lemon ice cream or sorbet
- the juice of 1 lime or 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- ice cubes
Make it in 3 steps
- Squeeze the juice from the lime into a bowl.
- Mix the juice, the ice cream, the Sprite and the sugar with a blender.
- Serve fresh in glass with ice cubes!
This drink recipe barely takes time and it is perfect to cool down especially with Adventure Time is running! I tried it out with lime and I can’t wait to make it with lemon flavor next time.